We’ve got exciting news for our fans! Greg Moore is now an FCFL Advisor, and we are ecstatic about it!
Greg Moore is the Commissioner of the Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (SIAC), an NCAA Division II member. Moore is a transformational leader, specifically in the areas of financial matters and in marketing a conference founded in 1913 to govern HBCU athletic programs. Moore has doubled SIAC revenues (largest revenue increase in NCAA DI, II or III), increased sponsorship revenues (265%), retired all conference debt from SIAC balance sheet, and moved to East – West alignment, creating first SIAC football championship game.
“The Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (SIAC) takes great pride in leveraging opportunities where sports and technology intersect. I believe that this new league has great promise in not only reimagining the game of football in a way that could resonate with millennials and Generation Z. The Fan-Controlled Football League can also serve as a professional development platform for both student-athletes and students who wish to continue their professional careers playing football or receive opportunities in the area of sports administration,” said Gregory Moore, Commissioner of the SIAC.
With a rather accomplished SIAC career, Greg has had a key role in establishing many Financial Milestones, Corporate Partnerships, and Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives where he:
- Doubled conference revenue
- Increased corporate sponsorship more than 400 percent
- Produced eight consecutive budget surpluses
- Eliminated all debt from SIAC balance sheet
- Created SIAC reserve fund approaching $1m in cash reserves
- Negotiated five year league-wide Nike “head-to-toe” partnership
- Landed a multi-year partnership with ESPN
- New or extended partnerships with the Coca-Cola Company, The Home Depot, Toyota, Alabama Power, Georgia Pacific Foundation.
- First NCAA conference to consummate league-wide all school Sidearm Sports partnership.
- First NCAA conference to partner with Silicon Valley Andreesen Horowitz portfolio company start-up (Bevel)
- First NCAA conference to have women officiate a college football game
- First NCAA conference to enter into inclusion partnership with NBA Players Association
- Multi-year diversity and Inclusion officiating partnership with the NFL.
“Greg is the perfect addition to our team. His background and experience with the SIAC fits perfectly within the FCFL, and his vision of the league aligns well with ours. We are looking forward to the many great ideas Greg has for the FCFL and its fans.” – Ray Austin, Commissioner of the FCFL
There is no doubt that Greg will have a similar, if not more significant impact in the FCFL! Check out this interview with FCFL Co Founder and CEO, Sohrob Farudi and Greg here!